Monday, October 7, 2019

Some Announcements

Reminder:  The quiz in Moodle begins after class tomorrow, at 11 AM.  It concludes the following evening at 11 PM.   It can be taken any time in between.  You are free to review your Excel homework while taking the quiz.  The grades on the quiz will be available after the quiz closes.

Drop Date/Grades for Blogging During the First Part of the Course

The deadline to drop is Friday October 18.  You'll want to know where you stand in the class.  So I will try to give you the points for your blogging in the first part.  This is not quite halfway (we didn't do blogging the first two weeks) so I need to figure out the proportional allocation of points possible.

This part takes me a while to do.  I will also provide a brief written evaluation of your work.  To do that I read through what you've written again and the comments your've written as well.   I will start doing this after the first few posts this week come in and I plan to devote a lot of time next Monday to this.  But I have an eye doctor appointment Monday afternoon.  I am planning on being out of town Wednesday of that week, so I hope I get it done before that. If not, I'll make some general announcement so you can get some sense of how your points are determined and how you will be evaluated. 

Ballgame Tonight

The Yankees play the Twins starting at 7:40 pm, which is pretty late for me.  I still haven't figured out whether I'll watch it live or tape it and watch it in the morning.   If the Yankees sweep, your professor will be a happy camper.


No comments:

Post a Comment